Additional topics are:
1. Analysis to see if any of the City's streets are eligible for re-classification by the Ohio Department of Transportation (which would provide additional funding)
2. A review of the existing signal systems
3. Traffic operations at a few key intersections identified as problems or candidates for improvement (accidents, congestion, etc.)
4. Ways to improve safety and traffic flow, such as consolidation of access points
5. Ways to improve travel and safety for pedestrians and bicyclists through the city, especially to/from key destinations
This meeting is an Open House style meeting with a 20 minute presentation given once each hour during the workshop. Using input from the Public, City staff, with technical evaluations by the consultant, will develop a series of recommendations and priorities for the updated Thoroughfare Plan.
YOUR INPUT IS IMPORTANT!! If you are not able to attend the public meeting but have comments/opinions/insight, please contact Kathryn McKillips at 326-1432 or at email@example.com